How To Order?
- Fill up the order form. All fabric, design and font options are on the form. For any questions kindly refer to our F.A.Q. page (this page). If your question remains unanswered, send a message through our form (CLICK HERE).
- Once order is submitted you will be forwarded to a confirmation page. We will review your order and send a confirmation with billing within 48hrs (if order is received on a weekend or holiday the 48hrs will start on the next working day). Payment must be made within 3 days. For payments made after the deadline, we cannot assure the availability of the fabrics chosen.
- Upon receipt of payment, order is processed on the next working day. No changes will be entertained after payment has been made, so please review your order confirmation.
- Lead time is 15-20 working days unless otherwise specified. This is excluding weekends and holidays (shipping is not included in the lead time). The lead time will start the next working day after payment has been received. On special circumstances where production is full we will indicate on your order confirmation the extended time table.
- Thank you for keeping Ash and Muff in mind. Just Keep on Monogramming It.
When does Lead Time Start?
Lead time is 15-20 BUSINESS DAYS (OR ABOUT ONE MONTH) EXCLUDING weekends and holidays (shipping is not included in the lead time). We have extended our lead time for this last quarter of 2016 to ensure that your items are created with love and perfection! The lead time will start the next working day after payment has been received. Rush orders or request made before the due date will have a 10% additional fee. No rush orders in BER months. All rush order subject are subject for approval.
Once the order(s) is done, we will forward to you via Viber a photo of the finished product, and advise you on the shipping date.
STRICTLY NO RETURN, NO EXCHANGE, ONCE THE ITEMS ARE CONFIRMED IN THE CONFIRMED ORDER.
- Once items are packaged and shipped we will forward you a copy of the tracking number. Once items are received by the courier and tracking number is sent to you, order is considered as complete and fulfilled.
- Metro Manila – next day shipping(there is no delivery on Sundays and Holidays)
- Provincial – 2 to 3 days(there is no delivery on Sundays and Holidays)
- Ash and Muff will not be liable for any delays and loss, after shipment has been made.
What are the materials used for the blankets?
We use a variety of fabrics for our single and reversible blankets namely, shirting and jersey (usually the regular fabrics) and sweatshirt fabrics (usually the special fabrics).
Difference between SPECIAL and REGULAR fabrics?
We classify the fabric based on its thickness and weight rather then the design. Special fabrics are thicker and heavier than the regular ones.
What are the sizes of the blankets?
We have three sizes. Newborn (24”X 34”), Kids(48”X 68”) and Adult sizes (60”X78”). Our kids sizes can be used by people up to about 5ft. They are usually good enough as travel blankets for even adults. Our blankets are more like “Throws” rather than bed sheets and can accommodate anyone up to 6ft for the adult size.
What are the materials used for the Bags?
Our bags use thick heavy canvas material and high quality accessories that are very durable and can last a lifetime!
How do you wash the Bags?
Our Bags can be both hand and machine washed. If you opt to hand wash it, we would advice to wash in the morning and hang to dry under direct sunlight. No special clean up materials needed.
Does the embroidery thread used in your products bleed?
No, it does not bleed. We use high quality embroidery thread that has been tried and tested for years.